A beautiful apartment surrounded by working farmland with wonderful views leaning towards the magnificent black mountains.
Perfect for couples or a small family, this retreat goes hand in hand with the one-of-a-kind location, a nice base to plan your adventures, or simply unwind.
The apartment is also perfect for a single person looking for a creative retreat or as a get away at any time of the year.
The open plan lounge is a wonderful aspect of the cottage, tucked away beneath a sloping ceiling, with Velux windows and a compilation of modernised living.
Make the most of the dining table providing seating for four people, neighbouring the kitchen which boasts a heart-warming breakfast bar, well-appointed for those cups of tea in the early hours.
The bedroom is perfectly designed for a relaxing night’s sleep, comprising of both a double bed, and a single sofa bed, should you need more space for extra guests. (The sofa bed can be wheeled into the living area if necessary.)
With the addition of a Juliet balcony, and further views of the mountains, you can be at one with the scenery however you choose to go about your day.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, TV with Sky Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Enclosed garden with patio, balcony and BBQ
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Cafe and pub 2 miles, shop 4.9 miles
- Note: Two sets of steps lead up to the property entrance
- Note: The sofa bed is for flexibility and can be moved to the living area if necessary
Crickhowell is a picturesque town nestling in the beautiful Usk Valley and lying to the south of the Black Mountains with exceptional scenery, walks and activities to occupy your holiday.
Slightly further afield you can drive to Brecon, Hay on Wye, Hereford, Swansea, Cardiff or Shrewsbury, appreciating the views which lead the way.