This converted barn is situated in the centre of the village, close to the sixteenth century local pub, and with stunning views over the Sugarloaf Mountain. It shares a large car park at the rear of the building with The Rectors Stable and in front, opens onto the original cobbled farm yard with seating, BBQ areas and established gardens. Inside, the barn’s stripped pine floors, old oak beams and original flagstones create a warm and welcoming environment.
The barn is linked to The Rectors Stable and can be let as 2 separate self-contained units or, if you have a bigger group, can be linked by an internal corridor.
- Sleeps 11 people, in 4 en-suite twin rooms and one 3 bedded room with nearby shower.
- Linen is provided including towels
- Sauna, freely available for guests to use during their stay.
- Open plan dining room and lounge create a large, light, airy space for parties to relax.
- The kitchen is large and well equipped.
- Sleeps 6 people in two rooms. One room has an en-suite shower room
and there is an additional bathroom.
- Linen is provided including towels.
- Large dining room lounge, and a well equipped kitchen.