A magnificent stone-built coach house, situated in a rural position in the beautiful grounds of the owner’s home, just one mile from the pretty village of Gilwern and 3 miles from Crickhowell.
The Coach House is an extremely comfortable and spacious two bedroom property, and offers a huge sitting room with dining area and a large open fire, as well as doors on both sides, leading to the lovely gardens and patio.
Both bedrooms have exposed beams, with the master bedroom benefiting from the added bonus of a balcony with magnificent views towards Sugarloaf and Talgarth, and an en-suite shower room.
Superb accommodation in a splendid setting, this is a great place for exploring the beautiful Brecon Beacons National Park, the medieval town of Abergavenny and picturesque villages such as Crickhowell in the surrounding area.
Sleeping four in two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with small balcony and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fully fitted kitchen. Large sitting room with dining area and open fire.
- Gas central heating with open fire in sitting room
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD player, stereo/CD player, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Small mature garden with garden furniture (shared use of owner’s large garden available by prior arrangement)
- Off road parking for two cars
- One well-behaved dog welcome (£50 refundable Good Housekeeping bond payable on arrival on bookings with a dog)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Note: Dogs must be kept under strict control at all times.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £50